Chef Activity Badge
Give this badge task a try from home, record your evidence. Let me know how you get on, share it, tag it, show it, send it, and you’ll get the badge.
Follow the directions outlined below, adapt the tasks to suit your home and surroundings. Find further details on the Scout website.
The perfect badge to try at home and one that your adults will appreciate. Demonstrate to them you can achieve all the goals below to get your badge.
A summary of how to earn your badge:
- Plan a menu for a weekend event for your family, friends or patrol.
- Show how and where to shop for the food, this could be online.
- Show how to store food properly.
- Cook and serve at least one of the meals from your menu.
- Demonstrate the best way to clear up afterwards.
Record Your Evidence
Take photos or video clips as evidence, ask your adult to make a vlog or write a review of your meal.
Show a selection of your meals by creating a pictorial menu, a slideshow, a video, or an online presentation. Take photos of your work, send them in, and we will put them up on our website.
Click HERE to find further details on the Scout website’